Thursday, April 22, 2010

And the journey continues..........

How feeble yet how complete
I look for answers
Lived life on both edges
Yet I don’t know what it is
Yet I don’t recall …….any solution
Every moment I become part of the solution
I look for more………..
But the time has elapsed…….my hands are full
I need to empty them. I need to seek more.
I need to reach in to my soul

It has the answers - it has the key
The key to open the treasures of wisdom

The key to the door of truth - the door of reality
The vision has to change ….
The fog will lift and I will see the constant
I have felt it …

A knock, a thump, a jerk..
The fear I carry .the beating of the heart…the jerking of the knee.
My reactions suggest
Suggest to continue…………
It s long dark road……
The light is within
I show the light to some
They laugh and chide
But I relentlessly carry on with the journey
Steps towards reality the incessant journey is unstoppable now….it churns a thousand pages

No comments:

Post a Comment